Wednesday 10 January 2007

Current Course Status

Courses for July, August and October are full.

I still have some space on a late-September class, but I expect it will fill soon. I am off on holiday for most of August, but hope to release November dates before I go.

In September, my (volunteer) job will be be taken over by a paid person, who will handle bookings for several boroughs. This should make things more professional and efficient. Obviously, I will be passing my list of interested people to her.

Also, we may be changing venues soon, at least for some classes. Wherever we use will be in Tower Hamlets. We are considering public transit accessibility, car parking, lunch options nearby, and cost. Unfortunately, course prices will possibly go up soon, because of the venue change.

(updated July 26th)

No comments: